Digital Rain Gauge
, offered by us, features a collector of diameter 8" that meets specifications for statistical accuracy. The Event logger connects to the most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges and records rainfall times, and duration as well as momentary contact events and temperature. Because event data is stored when it happens, memory is efficiently used. The data logger features a 32,000 event memory and an event/measurement memory of 32,000 events and measurements. Data can be viewed in inches or millimeters. Tips are logged with time-stamps to gauge rainfall intensity, and the lockout feature eliminates false readings from tipping-bucket bounce. Owing to onboard USB connector, no external devices are required for downloading data & configuration for data logger operation. Our Digital Rain Gauge operates at a temperature of -20o
C to 70o
C. We offer Digital Rain Gauge at highly competitive prices.
- Operating temperature : -20oC to 70oC.
- Time Accuracy : ±1 minute per month at 25oC
- Power : CR-2032 3V lithium battery
- Battery Life : one year typical use.
- Sensor : Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge With Read Switch
- Resolution and Accuracy : 0.20 mm with 5% up to 100mm / hour
- Catch Area : 330 cm2 collector
- Launching / Data Retrieval : through USB port of PC / Laptop will records temperature and rain fall data
- Data will be displayed in tabular form in MS-Excel.